Sembawang bus interchange, located at Blk 327 Canberra Road (Opposite Yishun Park) provides convenient access to residents that live nearby. It also has direct connections with other parts of the island including Woodlands Checkpoint and Tuas Link MRT stations via feeder buses from NTU/NUS students living there.
There’s an intersection along Canberra Road which makes commuting easy for those who work in Alexandra Central as well as workers in the nearby industrial areas.
About 20,000 people comment every-day. Why is it a central location for everyone in north-west Singapore? It’s located between Woodlands and Yishun because of its proximity to three MRT stations: Marsiling (NS13), Admiralty (CC17) and Sembawang Station(NS11).
This makes travelling across North West easily accessible via public transport. Even if you don’t want to take the train or buses, there are plenty of roads that connects all these areas together with ease.
It is strategically located between Woodlands and Yishun MRT stations. The interchange makes it convenient for people living nearby to shop at the shops here, as well as for commuters who are traveling across North West Singapore via public transport.
There are many reasons why you should rent a shop in the Sembawang Bus Interchange:
– Strategic location serving residents of both Woodlands and Yishun areas
– Close proximity to three MRT Stations (Marsiling, Admiralty & Sembawang)
– Plenty of roads that connects all these areas together with ease
– 20 minutes drive from Ang Mo Kio Central Business District (CBD) by car or bus during non peak hours due to good traffic
– 24 hours public buses that connects commuters to nearby towns and industrial areas in the north
– Easy accessibility from both Woodlands Checkpoint & Tuas Second Link by car or bus during non peak hours due to good traffic.