Kovan MRT station is a unique underground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the North East line in Hougang, Singapore. Located underneath Upper Serangoon Road and serving both Heartland Mall as well as its surrounding public & private residences; it has been operational since 2003 with construction requiring multiple diversions of this important road intersection.
The Kovan station of the North East line (NEL) serves as a hub between Serangoon and Hougang. This three-platform complex has been designed with an eye on design, providing passengers enough space for their daily commute while also creating that sleek feel they’re looking for!
There are no pillars inside so it’s easy to navigate through; you’ll be able to make your way around without getting lost thanks in large part to how well organized everything seems – including signs pointing out direction changes or exits from each level below ground.
Kovan MRT station is one of the busiest stations on the North East line, with an average daily ridership of over 29,000 passengers. This makes it an ideal location for marketing events as there is a large volume of people that pass through the station every day. Additionally, the station is centrally located in Hougang, making it easily accessible for many people living in the area. This makes it an ideal location for roadshow events. The station is also well-connected to other parts of Singapore via train and bus, making it convenient for people to get to your event. Furthermore, Kovan MRT station is a highly visible location, which means that your event will have good exposure to passersby. This is important in order to generate interest and attract a large crowd.
Ideal Connection is a full service marketing company that specializes in executing roadshow events. We provide an end-to-end solution for your marketing needs, from planning to design, equipment rental and on-site management. Our team of experienced roadshow professionals will work closely with you to ensure that your objectives are met and that your target audience is engaged.
To plan a successful marketing roadshow event at Kovan MRT station, we recommend the following tips:
1) Define your objectives – What are you looking to achieve with your roadshow event? Are you launching a new product or service? Are you looking to increase brand awareness or generate sales leads? Be clear about your goals before moving forward with planning your event.
2) Identify your target audience – Who are you looking to reach with your roadshow event? What is their demographic profile? What are their buying habits? Knowing your target audience will help you make key decisions about your event, from the type of activities you include to the location you choose.
3) Choose the right location – The location of your roadshow event is important in order to maximize impact and reach your target audience. When choosing a location, consider foot traffic, public transportation access and visibility. Kovan MRT station is an ideal location for roadshow events due to its high foot traffic and central location.
4) Plan engaging activities – In order to capture the attention of passersby, it is important to plan engaging activities that will pique their interest. This could include product demonstrations, games, giveaways, contest and more.
5) Promote your event – Make sure to promote your roadshow event in advance in order to generate excitement and attract a large crowd. Use various marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, website banner ads and print collateral.
Ideal Connection has extensive experience executing successful roadshow events at various locations across Singapore. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your marketing objectives with a custom roadshow event at Kovan MRT station!
There are many benefits to hosting a marketing event in Kovan MRT station, including:
1) High foot traffic – Kovan MRT station is one of the busiest stations on the North East line, with an average daily ridership of over 29,000 passengers. This provides a great opportunity to reach a large number of people with your marketing message.
2) Central location – Kovan MRT station is centrally located in Hougang, making it easily accessible for many people living in the area. This makes it an ideal location for roadshow events.
3) Good public transportation access – The station is well-connected to other parts of Singapore via train and bus, making it convenient for people to get to your event.
4) Visibility – Kovan MRT station is a highly visible location, which means that your event will have good exposure to passersby. This is important in order to generate interest and attract a large crowd.
How does it work?